sans*tulle

hello. welcome to the new wedding inspiration blog! you can still visit my photography blog for my latest wedding photos, but here's where i'll be posting fun stuff and tips. over the next few days i'll be in the process of moving over some posts from the studio blog and adding in details from real weddings.

about the site's name: "gazebos-suck.com" was available, i simply could not honestly use that title for this site. for you see, i finally found two gazebos i really like. unfortunately, one's in bruges and the other is in a quaint little town in ky, but it still makes the name null and void.

{astrid park gazebo in bruges, belgium} looks like the horses have abandoned the carousel...of course i would love it.


so, the title of the site is dedicated to one of my all time favorite brides, rachel. when she called me years back and described her gorgeous DYI organic autumn wedding plans to me, she said "and there won't be an inch of white tulle seen anywhere." i knew she was my kind of bride and i am pleased to name this blog in honor of her fine sensibilities and the quote that really helped define my own when it came to knowing "my kinda wedding."

so this blog is for those of you who wish to create weddings that really speak of you personally, as opposed to complying with conventions. it will feature fashion, beauty, creative tips & dyi projects, and environmentally friendly wedding ideas...as well as details from the weddings of my own fantastic clients!

enjoy!




0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home